NXTP Labs announces alliance with Amazon Web Services for supporting startups in Latin America
If you consider applying for NXTP Labs, here is one extra reason to go for it!
NXTP Labs, the leading acceleration program of Spanish- speaking countries was selected by Amazon Web Services as the startup accelerator in Latin America to run the AWS Startup Program which will provide US$5K in credits per startup, monthly sessions for technical and architectural guidance and connections with their local relevant customers
“Through this alliance we hope to support entrepreneurs even better. This is a top-tier deal that drives Latin American entrepreneurs to play an important role in the development of the region. Amazon, one of the most important tech companies of the world, is looking and supporting entrepreneurs in their initial steps” said Ariel Arrieta, cofounder and director of NXTP Labs.
“AWS Startup Program will help entrepreneurs of Latin America to succeed through access to technology, mentoring and routes to the market. Amazon selected NXTP Labs to start this program because the high quality of their program reflects in the graduated startups from NXTP already in the market” commented Juliano Tubino, Marketing Director of AWS for Latin America
In addition to this support, NXTP Labs offers U$25K in capital in return for a minority stake, coaching, consulting services in marketing, advertising, social media, IT scalability, creative design, performance campaigns, analytics, public relations, human resources, legal and financial matters. Besides, NXTP Labs acceleration program provides training with seasoned entrepreneurs, angel investors and venture capital. In fact, the key ingredient of NXTP Labs is its global mentor network consisting of experienced entrepreneurs and investors.
- Team of founders (at least 2, maximum 5) dedicated full-life from the moment of receiving the investment.
- Ability to move to NXTP Labs offices in Buenos Aires during the 14 weeks of the acceleration program. This requirement is not exclusive.
- Product in beta (may not be ideal but showing some ability to execution of the team).
- A business model that seeks an opportunity in that we can add value (b2c online products, media, mobile, software, e-commerce, marketplace, gaming, internet consumer)
- Passion for what they are doing.
Entrepreneurs can apply until February 28th at www.nxtplabs.com