The NXTP Labs and Tokai Ventures AgTech Program 2016 will help startups from Argentina and Uruguay to bring digital innovation to agribusiness producers and corporations.
Save the date for our Final Conference where the startups from our program will present their projects to the public in Montevideo and Buenos Aires.
This program seeks to select and partner with high-end entrepreneurs of Argentina and Uruguay developing digital innovations for the agtech industry. Through this program we bring closer startups and agribusiness corporations and mayor Agricultural Producers.
We are looking for startups in the following fields:
And with the following features:
Benefits for Entrepreneurs
- Be part of different activities, such as workshops and private pitches with the most influential agribusiness leaders.
- Present your company at the final Pitch Competition in front of investors and agribusiness leaders.
- Be a NXTP Labs Alumni for life.
- Be part of the NXTP Labs network, along with 2.000 successful entrepreneurs, mentors, investors and corporative partners.
- Get access to our common workplaces (in cities where this service is available)
- Pitch to the principal tech investors in the region
- Benefit your project with perks and services valued in more than $500, 000.
About Tokai Ventures:
Tokai Ventures is the most active venture network in Uruguay. They are an angel investor network, with a non-structured fund.
Tokai Ventures is NXTP Labs’ venture partner and representative in Uruguay.
The network, led by Gabriel Rozman and Pablo Garfinkel, sum more than 15 years experience as angel investors in different industries in Uruguay and the region. They believe in building a strong ecosystem, that powers itself and creates cross-fertilization. And emphasize the importance of opportunity creation by working side-by-side with entrepreneurs. They are active members, juries and speakers in various institutions and events in the national and international ecosystems of Latin America and USA.
Their portfolio is composed of 15 investments, that include 4 exits and 2 write offs. They have investments in Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, Israel and USA.
Apply to our accelerator Program. Show off your company in front of investors and industry leaders.
Applications are open until June 20, 2016.
Still have doubts?
Send us a twitt @nxtplabs